It’s important to understand that when forgetting or cancelling appointments without giving enough notice, our stylists lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services. For the benefit and respect of all our clients and professionals, booking appointments with Wheeler Davis Salon are subject to the following terms:
You may cancel or modify your appointment without charge anytime 48 hours preceding the start time of your appointment.
- Less than 48 hours notice will result in a 50% charge of the service(s) scheduled
Less than 24 hours notice is considered a “Late Cancellation” and will result in a charge up to 100% of the scheduled service(s).
If you do not cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a “No Show” and charged full price of the scheduled service(s).
Appointments that are booked within the 48/24-hour period are still subject to the cancellation policy.
As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 48 hours in advance of appointments by both SMS and email to the contact information given at time of booking. Failing to respond to these messages or not confirming your appointment does not count as cancelling your appointment. To avoid a cancellation fee of 100%, you must cancel you appointment more that 24 hours from your scheduled appointment time
To ensure a full experience, please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Late arrivals will be charged the full price of the scheduled service(s) even if there is not enough time to render them.
- We have a 15 minute grace period where we may not have the ability to honor an appointment and could ultimately result in needing to reschedule your appointment with a "no show" fee.
Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
- Due to the time and materials that go into your custom service, Wheeler Davis does not offer refunds. However, we are more than happy to make adjustments to technical errors. Examples of errors are: Bleed marks, Toner spots, Uneven cut. If you feel that there was a technical error with your service, please reach out to us within 72 hours of your appointment and we will happily get you in to make the needed adjustments. Any adjustment requests after 72 hours will not be accommodated. Any adjustment would need to be scheduled no later than 7 days after notifying the salon and needs to be with the original stylist.
- A virtual consultation is required before every new install appointment
A NON-REFUNDABLE retainer is due after the consultation and before booking.If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will forfeit your retainer.
When rescheduling your new install appointment, your retainer will follow you.
The retainer goes toward the total of your first appointment with the remaining balance due the day of your appointment.
** This includes all appointments that need to be on hold due to mandatory shut downs or sickness**
- Wheeler Davis will only install hair that we provided. We do not install client provided hair
- We get hair from 3rd party extension companies. Most companies have great terms when hair is defective. We will work you and the company to help resolve any issues to the best of our abilities. But ultimately, any guarantee would need to come from the hair manufacturer
- Certain Sun Screens damage/ruin hair extensions and cause discoloration that is usually not reversible. It is up to each client to maintain their hair and be aware of how to do so properly. we will do all we can to save the hair, at a cost to the client, but WDS will not cover cost of new hair if client damages hair.